Raya 2011: Just because I couldn't be bothered. lol


Cobwebs and spiders. Again. Haha! Sorry lama tak update. Mostly cause I just didn't feel like it to, ideas and blogging mood came by but never stayed. It's been weeks if my memory serves me right since the riot catastrophe in the UK and I'm yet to wish my followers & silent readers a Happy Eid Mubarak & Happy 54th Independence Day for our beloved Malaysia. Happy Merdeka Raya everyone! :) Apology for my wrongdoings & lets pray for a better Malaysia in future! InsyaAllah :D


So talking bout raya, all in all it was okay. I mean, it got quite bored initially, particularly on 1st and 2nd but thing got whole better by the 3rd Eid; everybody was home on Thursday. Us sisters didn't get to have a proper family pictures on raya morning cause elder sis and big brotha were at their in-laws' but at least we had some photos taken. Albeit they weren't that satisfying. LOL. And I couldn't be bothered to have another album added in facebook (I already have loadsss) so I think it'd be wise to just upload fews in here. Just for a light viewing. :))



Eid Mubarak 2011
Kuala Terengganu, Malaysia

First batch satays. And I had them for the first time after 12 months on my 1st Eid 2011. Nostalgic much? ahaa.

Day 1 Eid's menu: Satay + ketupat, carrot rice, laksa & briyani. Yumssy!



This year for raya we didn't have an official theme colour cause we just had one recently for big brotha's wedding in June. So why bother having another when the prev one still fits you perfectly we should go all savvy, no? :3



Nah. Now this is what I called a proper one. With me inside. Haha.
Seriously sister your cam skill needs a major improvement see those imbalance bright tones around? X___X



Iman with akak & abang Taib in Taiping. I just can't take my eyes off him, shooooooooo cute! lols.
Macam Emmet Kak Shaa! I love him. More than everyone does :)



Cenna & little Amer, the siblings. My heartbeats! My favorites! Always have and always will.
Besar-besar mesti santek ni :DD



Reserved the black kebaya for the 2nd day. :) And that's my devil sista, the rookie nurse student ahaa.


Anak-anak dara Encik Abdullah & menantu. :3
I'm the shortest (and fattest!), just so you know. tsssk. *tutupmukalarimasuksemak*



3rd Eid: From JB to Taiping to KT, my Iman's finally homeee! Yeayss!



With Kak Nor, sister-in-law xx



That debap boy insisted on playing fireworks at 10pm haha! :)




And in my frickin entire life I never had a cat who grows as fat as this one ever:

My little Garfield.
The laziest cat girl on the whole Universe! LOL




p/s: I might not have much photos snapped this year (not as much as last year's) but I think I'm glad I've given yet another chance to spend my summer in Malaysia with my loved ones. I treasure my every lucky second being at home, with them my family and friends. and the fluffy cat :D Thanks Allah! :')





Yeah, I know. The side printed date sucks right?
Ugh. Pardon those lame photos.


ttfn! xx







Comments

Popular Posts