Meh.



Salam and hi,

I'd been on a hiatus for quite awhile. Been working on my other blogs and left this one unattended for months. Now that I'm finally having my 5 weeks break, I think at least this blog deserves a new hi-back entry. A short one.

It's the 1st of April. And right now I'm on my 3rd Easter break, at home in Coventry. Since I don't seem to have much plans for this holiday I might spend the rest of the break reading, finishing my books, baking or cooking something new. I might read Holden Caulfied again, for the 3rd time. I miss him like whole lot. That kid. :) Or might go on a cat hunting around Earlsdon to find some furrballs to play with. Anyway it's Easter, I should go out and play and laugh. But it's just that the weather is being topsy turvy like mad it puts me off. It puts everyone off, in fact.  -.-' Oh such a bore. 

Once I'm done deciding what to do with my break I'll let you know. For now, I'll read some books. 

Have a good Easter break everyone. 
Wherever you are, just take care and stay safe.


Comments

Popular Posts