Thursday, August 5, 2010

blackout.


A quick update. It's thundering outside and now everything is a pitch dark (lucky thing I have my lappy on) -- blackout.

Eff. I don't dare to move. Don't dare to even go downstairs and find myself a candle in kitchen.
I feel like somebody's watching me....

Silence.
I hear nothing but just droplets of heavy rains. Why the heck nobody's awake right nowww???
and now I'm starting to sweat.
I need to hear somebody's voice, I need to know that there's other than me who are still awake. that I'm not alone. Anyone??

But,
they say, be careful of what you wish...

4 comments:

mcjust.lol said...

scary.....

kiwi said...

penakut..wekkk

Shahril said...

hahahha..
ni baru btol cikgu bahase inggeris..

: nako : said...

mcjust: i kept hearing cat's cry...

kiwi: apatah lg umah aku tepi kubur kan.


shahril: lama weh xdak letrik, berpeluh aku tido. last2 lepas jam 5 baru lelap. yeahaha norma cg bi ;p