Dear John.


Movie marathon after I got my arse back from Cryfield with hot coffee and muffins. Meant to watch Burke and Hare as my 2nd movie on the list (I'd always prefer British films) but I wasn't at ease after seeing the first 10 minutes of it. Cutting corpses and hanging bodies. Naay I just knew I gotta quit. At least that kind of movies should wait till the daylight comes. So I opted for Dear John I've been keeping that movie for almost a year but never feel like watching it. Blimey, if it wasn't Channing Tatum the Step Up Tyler being the hero, I'd have gone all the way straight under the duvet.


And after an hour and a half I found myself all teared up as if I was watching the Titanic for the 1st time. Damn I just love the ending. Yet I hate it much for being so effing saddening. I'd die for John to be my man if only such guys exist in the world I call reality. But anyhow I recommend the film really you girls outta watch it real quick. But please do get the title right; Dear John not the slutty Black Swan - it does make a massive difference.







Dear John,

It’s been almost 5 years since I wrote a letter with an actual pen and actual sheet of paper. But I thought maybe I could write you now and tell you all that happens since I saw you last.

Time.

Problem with time that I’ve learnt whether it was 2 weeks I got to spend with you or those final 2 months I got to spend with him, eventually time always runs out.

I have no idea where you are out there in the world John. But I understand that I’ve lost the right to know this thing long ago. No matter how many years go by, I know one thing to be as true as it ever was … I’ll see you soon then.

Savannah.







Comments

ღsapphireღ said…
wah!!lovey dovey belaka movies nye..hehehe ;)
Nako Abdullah said…
una kene tengokkkkkkkk!! sedih oh cite ni.
ღsapphireღ said…
hehehe arshad ad ke cite ni?huhu

mata nako mcm ne?ok x?
Nako Abdullah said…
ta sure la arshad ade ke x. nanti besok orang kasi lepas amek assignment :)

mate..erm ok kot hahaha :DD
Charo Summer said…
bangasss! hahahaha. nda bha, this never go bangas.
ellisa said…
nak movie niii.. nakkkk. huhu

Popular Posts