It's Sunday. Cepat betol. Like, cepat gilaaaaaaaaaaaaa. =.="
Revising SLA, but then ended up confused again :l
- What's the difference between voiceless lateral /l/ and voiced one? I didn't see any difference between clear, please and slow, slim. Aren't they just same? :OO
- What about liquid l and dark l that we learnt in the previous seminar, are they included in diacritics too?
- And does liquid l is the same as voiced l (lateral) or similar to voiceless l? *confuse*
See. Much confusions kan? :(
Now that it's getting dark earlier in here time seems to fly by even faster, which is, for me, very much depressing really T_____T (Wakey jam 2, pukol 5.30 dah malam mana la tak sekejap siangggg haaa len kali bangun la lambatt lagiii.)
Gah suddenly it feels like I have so many things to do within so little time that left. Macam ini...
HOMEWORK TASKS WEEK 4
- Culture & Citizenship
- Portfolio W1,2,3 (cool even 1 pun belum siap sokay malam last before W10 still adeeee ;DD)
- Reading for W5
- Sociolinguistics *headbanging*
- Reading from W1 -W4 (2.5% ja masuk otak yang laen jadi hablur)
- Bilinguilism family tree (if only I have French Spanish granpa baru la semangat mau tulis. hmmph)
- Reading for W5 *Are you with me?*
- Reading W5 (sayang Peterrrrr)
- SLA *swoonnnn*
- Phonetics right-up handwritten essay.
- EAP *oh Ollie =.="
- Diagnostic test (essay & mcQs)
- Paraprashing questions
- Why Ollie whyyy? that testt, tanak buat boleeehhh?
Oh autumn you shall be missed.
SIGHHHH. yok nako mari bekerja!