keep calm and carry on :)


This is just one random pop out entry that I didn't even think of to write one LOL
Suddenly got no mood for bloody Oracy. heeeh

I know it's been a hectic week these few days or month if that matters, for most of us. Double the hectic-o-meter for those MSA people and choreographers and yeah add up with assignments, tests, seminar works etc it feels like barely able to breathe, life's sorta messed up with too many stuffs to do within so little time left. Should've seen my room and how I organized myself over the past weekend, I bet you'll mistaken roomy for kilang sampah >.<"

and I'm yet to finish my Oracy assignment, which is for now I really couldn't be bothered at all HAHA too bad sorry Peter but yeah screw that I'm soo not into writing academic stuff tonight! HOOOH :B



Okay tamau cakap banyak all I wanna say is that...


IT ALWAYS FEELS GOOD TO BE SURROUNDED BY LOVABLE FRIENDS WHO CAN MAKE YOU LAUGH YOUR HEART OUT EVEN WHEN YOU'RE ALL STRESSED UP :))



Yeah I know attending practices could somehow be troublesome especially when they take up most of my leisure time but hey, that's when I have fun laughing at silly things, jumping like I'll never gonna fall off and dance like nobody else's effing business :DD You could, if you want to, have fun instead of feeling like being forced to come by just letting your positive vibes out and stay positive at all the time! Well at least up to 3 4 hours till the practices end LOL

I used to have this kind of notion like "ugh! I got practice today it's 3 hours in a row hafta walk to Westwood and awesome I got tonnes of works to do don't feel like going :l" and yeah that was what I got - boredome, tiredness and no fun. Well wise man always says, "Don't wish it was easier, wish you were better!" :) Just take chances in everything you do, stay optimistic and with God's will, you'll be just awesomee!


I owe my B.ED Tesl friends so much for making my days special and of course, cheers to my new comrades Charo (ini ayam lama haha), Menix, Low, Dan, Landon, Rui Zhe, Hui Ern, Michelle & Nad (ayam lama jugaa :P) for making the 3 hours practice we have each day super fantabulous! :D

: Neck excercise recommended by Low, bagus untuk pinggang katanya hahaha :


: Awak-awak urang asli :P :


: Ini before kami kena halau practice tanpa kebenaran hahaha! :




MNight 2011 wohoooooh! *patriotik tiba-tiba*





Comments

erna bt. ramli said…
trueeee.menari mengurangkan stress!:)
fadhillahbakren said…
thattttttt's the spririt.haha :)

Gluck!

Popular Posts